Saturday, April 1, 2017

Scrap Society's Dark Side of Disney Crop

Hello guys!

I thought today would be a great time to post this layout I made about the last Scrap Society crop I went to with my BFF, Denise since we are going to another one today.  This crop was called Dark Side of Disney and it was so fun!!  It was a 3 day crop and there were games, decorations, costumes and prizes.  I love Scrap Society!  



I must tell you that I totally scrap lifted this layout from Denise who made one almost identical first.  Actually all of the girls copied Denise's layout! lol  



The only negative thing about this crop was that I fell spectacularly and hurt my knee, elbow and shoulder.  Most of my injuries have healed but I'm still working on that shoulder....(sad face here)  I'm a total klutz!  LOL

Hopefully nothing happens like that at this one!

Thanks for stopping and looking!  Until next time...happy scrapping!

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment